Users have the ability to set the Units of Measurement for various features in one universal location.
The settings available are:
- Tracking and Display Units - Allows the user to enable Metric units as the default for tracking and display (map distances) distances
- Line Units - Allows the user to specify what unit of measurement line features will use. Custom units can be added.
- Area Units - Allows the user to specify what unit of measurement area features will use
In 3.11 We have added new settings and units to measure distance, speed, angle and pace, as well as streamline user experience around measurement units.
- Avenza Maps PRO users will now have access to the following additional unit options:
- Distance: Chains
- Angle: Milliradians (MIL)
All unit settings are now managed within a single settings page. Users can select between Metric, Imperial, Nautical presets, or configure a custom selection to manage how units are displayed for the aforementioned metrics throughout the app.