This information is intended as a guide to assist beta testers in using the latest Avenza Maps beta version 3.8.
- Under Navigation Options choose to Create A Route
- Take note of the information in the Navigation Dashboard including Speed, Distance to the end of the route, Estimated Time of Arrival (E.T.A.) and Time to Next vertex on the route.
- Try changing directions of the route by tapping Change Direction in the Navigation Dashboard
- Stop navigating and experiment with the Navigation Settings by tapping the Settings icon in the My Maps view.
- Android users, tap the 3 dot icon followed by Settings
- Change the Map Orientation Lock by tapping Location in the Navigation Dashboard, then Lock Orientation at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the orientation:
- Using the current compass heading
- Typing in a heading
- Using the North Lock toggle on the Lock Orientation screen
For users wishing to download these instructions for offline use, please see the link here