The Vendor Site now allows you to download various reports related to your download and sales numbers. There are 4 different types of reports you can download:
- Accounting Summary: A monthly summary of your account balance in USD including Sales, Adjustments, and Payments.
- Products Summary: A summary of the downloads and purchases for all of your products on the Map Store over a selected time frame.
- Product Downloads: All the download records for a selected product over a selected time frame including the Timestamp, Country and Platform.
- Transactions: A table of all of the transactions that occurred in a selected time frame including Timestamp, Price, Product, Type, and Amount in USD.
You can download reports in the new Reports tab on your vendor site.
You can also access the reports from anywhere you can view statistics on your Vendor Site like the Accounting page and the Product Downloads page. Look for the Download Report button to access the report for that page.
Once on the Reports page, you can request reports by:
- Selecting the desired report type.
- Specifying the date range.
- If you want a Product Downloads report, select the desired product.
- Click Download
- Your report will appear in the Status table where you can redownload it for up to a month.
If a report takes too long to generate, you will be emailed the report to your vendor account email once it has been generated. The status of the report can be checked on the Reports page.
The reporting feature is meant to grant you access to details regarding your Map Store vendor account and your products. If you can think of any way to further improve this feature to meet your needs please pass it along to our Support Team.