Map View Settings provides users with a dedicated list of settings to customize their map view experience.
The settings available here are:
- Keep screen On - Stop the system from turning off the screen while viewing a map.
- Placemark size - Change the placemark scale in the map view.
- Use true north - Use magnetic north for compass headings when toggled on.
- Unlimited number of features - Avenza Maps will show all features on the map view, regardless of how many have been imported or created. Enabling this with large sets of data can cause performance issues.
- Scale Bar (iOS) - Change whether the scale bar is visible in the map view.
- Limit zoom levels - Limits how far you can zoom in on map to avoid zooming to the pixel level
- Zoom level limit - If zoom limits are toggled, you can customize how far you can zoom before hitting the limit
- Enable Placemark Aggregation - Placemarks in close proximity to each other will be clustered into a single marker showing the number of placemarks.