Users have the ability to customize several display settings that impact map viewing throughout the app.
Use Theme - You can choose which theme you want the app to use: Light, Dark, or Use system setting. By default the app will use the same display theme as the one set for the device.
There are also options choose the colors for various elements in the app, including:
- Crosshair Color - Allows you to change the default color of the crosshair.
- Selection Color - Set the highlight color of a feature when it is selected. It helps with the easy identification of a selected feature.
- Navigation Line Color - Set the color of the line used when using the navigation tool.
- Current Location Color - Allows you to change the Location Dot to a different color.
- Lines and Areas Style - Allows you to set default styling for lines and areas. It is applied when drawing new features, or importing features that do not have styling attached.
Vibrate on Tap - Allows you to use your device's haptic (vibrate) feature within the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.