The app now supports both a ‘Dark Theme’ and a newly redesigned ‘Light Theme’, allowing users to choose how they would like to view the app. The selected theme will default to the system-level theme, (ie. if you have the dark mode set up on your device you will have the app default to dark mode when first booted)
To access the Dark and Light Mode Settings feature on Android devices:
- Android Device > Settings > Display > Night Mode
- Pull down the notification shade twice > Night Mode
- Avenza Map App, tap on in the upper right corner > Settings > Display > Use Themes
To access the Dark and Light Mode Settings feature on iOS devices:
- iOS device Settings > Display & Brightness > Options
- Using the iOS light mood settings in the Home Screen.
- Avenza Map App > Settings > Display > Use Themes
Please sign in to leave a comment.