There are 5 states that a vendor can apply to a map. Each has its own purpose and effect on the status of a map.
- For Sale - The map is available for sale in the Map Store.
- Prepare - The map and/or map details page is being edited. The map will not appear in the Map Store. This state is the default for new maps and is also necessary to edit a map’s information fields. Maps must be submitted for review before they can be added to the Map Store.
- In Review - The map is being reviewed by our Map Review team and will be released for sale in the Map Store once approved. Once the Map Store Team approves the map, it will move to either For Sale or On Hold. However, if the map is rejected it will move back to Prepare along with the reasons for the rejection.
- On Hold - By default, maps that are approved by the Map Store Team move to For Sale. However, if you want to control the release time for your map, you can request that it moves to On Hold first. When you are ready to place the map For Sale in the store, you can release it from On Hold.
- Archived - The map has been removed from the Map Store and only users who have previously purchased this map will be able to download it. When Archiving a map, you will be required to provide a reason why the map is being removed from the Map Store for our records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.