The Avenza Maps Batch uploader is a tool to help vendors upload large sets of maps through a web browser. Rather than uploading maps one at a time, you can load all of your maps at once, and apply metadata to them via a Google Sheet or attached .XLSX file.
Launch the Batch Uploader available here
Once open, log in with your vendor account
- To begin, click the Upload a new map batch button at the top of the screen
- From the Files page, drag and drop all the files that need to be uploaded, or alternatively, click the Folder link to find a folder in your File Explorer where the contents require uploading. Once all the maps have been loaded, press continue.
- From the Spreadsheet page, select either XLSX or Google Sheets. With XLSX, drag and drop your metadata onto the page, and press continue. For Google Sheets, follow the newly created link to fill in your metadata. Once filled in, press continue
- Any errors in your data will block the continue button from being available if you cannot clear any error messages please contact Avenza Support
- Before you submit, check that the number of maps and file size maps is accurate. As well, you can check boxes to have your maps immediately move to the In Review state, and once approved move to the For Sale state
- The maps will begin to upload, this process can take a while if there are 100 maps or greater, however once uploaded the maps will automatically be sent to process