Administrators for Pro accounts have access to the Subscription Manager. This allows you to see how many devices are registered, how many licenses remain available, who has registered, add/remove users, etc. This article will focus on how to manage devices on a subscription.
Within the Subscription Manager, there is a section specifically for Devices. Within this table there are 5 columns:
- Name/Organization//Email - this information is entered by the user when they register their device
- Device - this displays the type of device the user registered with
- UDID - this is the unique identifier for the device and can be used to identify specific devices if required
- Registration - this is the date of initial registration
- Last Usage - this is the most recent date the device has checked in to the server
The Devices table has a number of features that can be used to help manage the devices shown in the table.
- Devices can be selected by checking this box or you can select every visible device in the table.
- NOTE: Changing the selected subscription, will refresh the Devices table and deselect any selected devices.
- Once selected, you can pick an action you wish to perform on the selected devices.
- NOTE: Only Banned devices can be Unbanned and only Deactivated devices can be Reactivated. They will be added back to the subscription from which they were removed as long as they don’t exceed the device limit.
- You can download a CSV table of all the device information currently viewed in the table.
- Filter the devices viewed in the table by the status of that device.
- Activated devices are currently using the subscription
- Banned devices are blocked from using the subscription by the admin. Admin users will have to unban a device in order to allow it back on the subscription.
- Devices Pending Reactivation is those devices that have been removed from a subscription whose device limit was reduced so they can no longer be active on that subscription.
- Deactivated devices have been removed from the subscription but the user can reactivate the device
- Click the arrow to highlight which subscription the device belongs to (helpful if more than one subscription exists for your organization). Click the Edit icon to edit details about the device owner.
- You can edit the number of devices that can be viewed on the table at one time.
Please remove my subscription and app from my device
Hi Joshua, thank you for your post!
To ensure this is done successfully, please reach out to us via - https://support.avenzamaps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can better help you!
How do I manage devices on a Plus subscription
Please sign in to leave a comment.